Friday, July 31, 2015

Everything I do you are With me

I miss you each and every day.
The poetic words that once flowed so effortlessly seem lost inside of me.
Life has resumed for me, as they say, after a loved one dies. 
Resumed to a level where I function in an acceptable manner, go through the motions,
can make it through the day,
keeping it together.

I realize now that it is alright to carry this ache inside of me,
this ache is for you, because of you 
It does not have to be something to rid myself of, ever.
Everything I do, you are with me. 
My thoughts are filled with your memory, memories of us.

People might have their opinions on what is right or wrong.
All I know is that I dont feel as alone as I did several weeks back,
that  having you with me this way helps me get through the days..
Now how can that be bad?

You are still with me, even in death.
I will not ever let you go either, my friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment